Cancer, the avoidable epidemic
by S. D. Wells
(NaturalNews) Cancer strikes every other man and every third woman in the United States, and roughly 50 percent survive it. The cure, we are told by the mainstream media and doctors, is under way, but prevention is already nearly 100 percent proofed. Who knew? How could you take certain steps to preserve your cells, your DNA, and protect your body from the silent killer which has a thousand causes “they” won’t tell you about?
First, study this list of six steps that keep your cells from degenerating and mutating, thus keeping them from multiplying uncontrollably. If you want the secret to the 9th ill-wonder of the world, and if you don’t want your life to be “driven by suffering,” take a close look at the six-step plan for guarding your life from the “c” word:
1. Get rid of parasites and lingering waste in your organs, your intestines, and your entire cleansing system. Any food which isn’t excreted within 24 hours becomes a toxin in your body. Parasites can feed in this way. Food grade diatomaceous earth kills parasites in your body, naturally! Research the many uses of diatomaceous earth. Also, kidney and colon cleanses, and even a liver cleanse may be appropriate for you. Click on these links and make an educated decision. Then contact a Naturopath Physician for more advice and guidance:
2. Get the “Fooducate” app for your smart phone. If you don’t have smart phone, tell someone you know who does, and get the FREE app that scores food, tells you if it is GMO or not, tells you if its organic or not, or if it has ingredients you are allergic to, and best of all if those food “agents” cause cancer. Get in “the know” with “Fooducate:”
3. Go organic, at least 75 percent of what you consume, and make most of that raw vegetables and fruits. No more “corporate” GMO pesticide laden food for you and your family! No more fluoridated water or artificial sweeteners. Do your homework and click on these links for details. Also be careful of everything you put on your skin, including shampoo, conditioner, soaps, lotions, sunblock, cosmetics and the like:
Stop toxic fluoridation of water; “The great culling; our water!” (free short film)
4. Get “Kangen” water or another source of alkalized spring water (pure). Find out how an alkalized body beats down diseases and disorders and heals damaged cells. Get natural solutions to yournatural body chemistry. Check out findaspring.com and find mineral loaded spring water straight from the mountains. Make the most of these resources now. Change your total food intake to at least 75 percent raw organic vegetables and fruit:
5. Don’t eat cancer! In other words, don’t be a human filter. You are what you eat and what you put on your skin. Learn about chemicals in foods, drinks, candy, gum, cosmetics, lotions, toothpaste, shampoo, makeup and more:
6. Get the tools for transforming yourself into 100 percent organic, so you can think, feel and focus to the maximum capability of your beautiful body and spirit. Take care of yourself. Awaken! Your mind and body should be running on all cylinders, all of the time, feeding off of superfood fuel and organic raw nutrition: (http://www.naturalnews.com/030481_superfoods_nutrition.html)
Cancer is a chemically-driven disorder of the cells
Realize that cancer is avoidable if you live smart, buy smart and eat smart. Don’t fuel the “epidemic” which thrives off chemical food, chemical water, chemical skin care and chemical-laden medicine. Don’t fall for the big GMO lies and the allopathic doctor’s lies that contaminate your one and only body, the “temple of your soul.” Don’t trust the FDA and the AMA on food and medicine approvals. They don’t know about nutrition and they never have. Listen to nutritionists and the pioneers of longevity and “super” health, like Mike Adams the Health Ranger. Get the inside scoop on ideal health and powerful immunity, the natural way. Cancer has really only been an “epidemic” in the United States for about 75 years. Before that, there was rarely a case. That tells you a lot about modern day food and medicine!
Sources for this article include: